Saturday 28 January 2012

Madame Tussauds

Greetings on this fine day..  There are some really great things that this beautiful country has, and that's it's public transport.  Chloe & I took the national rail to see Madame Tussauds today and the train from Basingstoke was awesome.  Straight into Waterloo in the heart of London, then a two minute walk to the underground and we were there at Baker St for Tussauds.  Talking to Chloe about what Tussauds was at dinner the night before and she thought the exhibition was all made out of ear wax!!
It was unbelievable - I'd never seen anything like it in my life and Chloe was just so excited. 

Daniel Radcliffe (Harry Potter)
Nelson Mandela, Prince Charles, Harry & William, Princess Diana, Freddie Mercury, The Beatles, Brad Pitt, Whoopi Goldberg, Tom Hanks, David Beckham, Michael Jackson just to name a few. 


This is as close as I will be with the Queen, so how could we not get a photo?  I kind of thought that you wouldnt be able to take photo's with the statues, but quite amazingly, they were out in the open and you were quite welcome to take photo's..

Lady Gaga
Our car is fixed and now just waiting for Wednesday to come so we can finally move to our flat.  Jeff is starting work on Monday, Chloe starting school on Monday and I'm chilling until I get a job.
All going well though...

2 comments: