Thursday 15 December 2011

All set to go

Hi ya friends of the McMillin's,

We are all set to depart 1am Christmas morning.  Our visa's have arrived back in Aus and not boasting, but my folders that I prepared for the British High Commission were in top shape.  It only took a few days to approve and we hold the record with Resless World (the expert Visa company).  They only cost us @$1500, but it was done properly with no rejection.

Our own home has been rented out to 4 single girls who we know will take care of our house while we are away.  (and if they don't, there's hell to pay!).  In the meantime we are staying in Ringwood with the older McMillin's and it's been interesting to say the least.

I've said some goodbye's this week to some very spec friends who I will miss very much, but I know they are looking at what we are up to via my blog that I've created.  Chloe has only 2 days of school left, I have 3 days of work left and Jeff has 4 days of school left.  Christmas Day for us will be celebrated in 3 countries this year - Australia, KL and England - WHOO HOOO!!

See you all soon.....

No comments:

Post a Comment